Drone Aerial Photography
Preparing The Property/Home
Below is a breakdown of the various services we provide for each photo shoot!
- We’re always readily available for bookings and typically deliver photos to clients within one business day
- Most photo shoots last 2 hours with luxury listings taking 3-4 hours. Twilights shots require 1 extra hour
- Clients can choose to take delivery via USB DRIVE but must coordinate picking up the media
- All clients are provided a checklist in advance of the shoot to best prepare the home for optimal photos
- Upon completing the shoot, photos are typically processed that same day and then delivered to the client within 24hrs using Dropbox
We approach each shoot with a singular goal in mind: to make every property look as good as possible in photos.
Place potential buyers right inside a property for sale. Full photo-realistic 3D scans with incredible detail makes any listing look amazing in virtual reality. Content can stand alone or be linked in with several choices of marketing and virtual tour platforms to help any agent or home owner effectively market their home for sale.
Add a 3D scan of your business to your website to increase engagement with your audience. With Google StreetView integration and dynamic MatterTag content, retail and other spaces come alive and places your business front and center on the internet. Popular with hotels, restaurants, retail shops, and more.
See large projects at your fingertips and with Matterport scanning for commercial building and development. Includes a colorized point cloud file (.xyz format,) reflected ceiling plan, schematic floor plans, and .OBJ file. Accelerate your bid and construction process with photorealistic 3D visualization and directed light scanning.
THIS IS USUALLY THE FIRST PHOTO BUYERS SEE
- Close garage doors
Remove cars from driveway and front of the home
Clean up landscaping (mow, trim shrubs, clear leaves)
Remove empty planters
Use a broom to remove cobwebs from eaves and door frames
Remove visible water hoses
Remove toys, sports balls, basketball goals, soccer goals, etc.
THE BACKYARD SHOULD PRESENT A PLACE TO RELAX
- Clean porch, tidy up outdoor tables and chairs and cushions
- Pillows/cushions should be fresh, not faded
- Clear out kid’s toys, balls, frisbees, etc.
- Clean pool
- Remove pool vacuum/cleaner hose
- Hide pool cleaning supplies
- Turn on pool fountains/water features
- Remove visible water hoses
- Remove trash cans
PETS ARE GREAT, BUT THEIR PRESENCE SHOULD BE MINIMIZED
Pets are loving, but their presence should be minimized
Place food and water bowls in pantry or closet
Contain pets in hidden crate or outside
Clear back yard of pet waste/toys
Place pet beds/toys in pantry or closet
Use lint roller on furniture to remove pet hairs